Today I am going to write a post because I have been nominated for the Liebster Award (thank you Rebecca from Beauty by Rebecca!). The Liebster Award is there for small bloggers to tell more about themselves so other people get to know them better. There are some rules to a Liebster Award post:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions you have received
- Nominate other 11 other bloggers (oh lord I don’t follow that much!)
- Make 11 questions for the people you are going to nominate
- Tell the nominated person you have nominated them
So, without further do, let’s go to the questions!
1. If you could fly anywhere, where would you go?
I probably would go to Surinam. Because I really miss my family. I haven’t seen most of them for 14 years already. Speaking of, I should call them this weekend.
2. If you would change something about yourself, what would it be?
I had to think a lot about this one.. I would say.. My eyes I think? Because I am practically blind when I wake up. I have to grab my glasses or get up to wear my contacts if I want to see something.
3. At what kind of thing did you laugh out loud recently?
So. I was watching television with my mom this week. And there was this commercial about a onesie on television. And(I don’t think it is funny when you read it, because it was so much funnier when you heard it), my mom saw the word and she said to me: ‘Cher, I should definetly buy one of these ooneesies (she pronounced it that way) someday’. I laughed so hard, and she didn’t know why. So I kept asking her to repeat it, so after that she could tell she didn’t pronounce it well.
4. Would you rather have the hard disk of your laptop erased or your internet history visible for everyone?
I don’t really have anything to hide, so if my internet history would be visible for everyone would not be a problem for anyone.
5. What is your favorite quote?
‘Be strong minded and think that the impossible is always possible’ – Selena Quintanilla Perez
6. Who is your dreamdate?
Definetly my boyfriend Josh
7. What is the first thing you do in the morning and the last thing you do before you go to sleep?
First thing in the morning is checking the messaged I have missed because I fell asleep(during schoolweeks I always fall asleep on time). And the last thing I do before I go to sleep is probably checking facebook/tumblr for funny clips or memes.
8. Who is your idol?
I don’t really have someone I look up to. If I have to call out someone it would be Beyoncé or Oprah. Because they do what they love and empower people to make a change in the world.
9. What was the best moment in your life, until now?
August last year. When I walked out of my old school with my diploma as juridical employee. Some things didn’t go that well during my intern which made the school tell me I couldn’t graduate in time to start at September 1st on my new school. So my entire summer I was at my intern just to fill my hours, and of course to help out the company I worked for. Luckily, I graduated on August 26th. Just in time for the next year of college.
10. For what reason can people wake you up?
That would not be that hard. Fast food? Pizza? It’s that simple.
11. What did you want to become when you grow up?
A lawyer or a doctor. I stepped off the idea of becoming a doctor really quick because you have to go to a university for that and study Latin and Greek. While languages were clearly not my thing. Becoming a lawyer was not my thing also. I am a law student, yes. But I don’t see myself studying for much longer. I would be happy if I just got my bachelor degree and get a job that I like.
That’s it for the questions. Now I am going to nominate the blogs that I follow:
- Liz from BecauseBeauty
- Maureen from Creativ Minded
- Caro from Caro’s Beautyworld
- Fabulous talk
- Guher from Guher Asanoglu
- Sien from Sienderella
- Sharon from Makeup artist Sharon
I came a pretty long way actually. I should follow more blogs I think. Anyways, thank you so much for reading! See you next time!