Long time no blog I can tell. School also keeps me busy so I’m sorry for that.
Today I will show you my entire makeup stash. Recently I moved to the attic and my room is huge now. So I have a lot of space. With a new room, there comes a new space to stash all the goodies(makeup).
First. The main essentials. To do your makeup, you need a mirror. Of course, Because you can’t see anything without a mirror. I always keep a bottle of hand sanitizer with my makeup because I don’t like touching my face with dirty hands. I also keep my Beautyblender and Real Techniques makeup sponge in the Beautyblender container with the Beautyblender soap. Here they can air dry without being in the way. Next to that I keep my brushes in jars. Face brushes in the left, multiple other brushes in the middle one, and eyeshadowbrushes in the right one.
First of all, my lip products. From left to right, back to front:
- Lush Bubblegum Lipscrub: I love to do this before I apply my lipstick. It gets rid of all the dead skin on your lips.
- MAC Prep&Prime Lipbalm: This prevents my lips from drying. Especially when I wear a matte lipstick.
- MAC Matte lipstick in Sin
- MAC Matte lipstick in Viva Glam 1
- MAC Satin lipstick in Amorous
- MAC Matte lipstick in Diva
- MAC Matte lipstick in Viva Glam 3
- MAC Lustre lipstick in Kiss The King
- MAC Lip Pencil in Boldly Bare
- MAC Lip Pencil in Burgundy
- MAC Lip Pencil in Soar
- MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in Kiss Me Quick
- Lipbutters: I love the lipbutters from the Body Shop. They keep my lips very moist.
From left to right:
- Benefit Porefessional: I love this product because it is like Photoshop in real life.
- Smashbox Primer Water: I regularly use this after I applied my makeup to make it look blended and I also use it on my eyeshadowbrush to make the eyeshadow appear more pigmented (if that makes sense).
- Victoria Secret Prime Spray: Same kind of product as the Primer Water but it makes my face really shiny. Good one for everyday!
- Sephora Smoothing Primer: I use this underneath my makeup to make it glide on easily.
I know I know, all of these products are for your face. But I didn’t really know how to call this section otherwise. So:
- MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NW43: This foundation is a little bit too dark for me. It is not noticable but still.. It has a shiny finish, great for everyday.
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC 44.5: This foundation is just right for my face. It dries up matte and it already has a powder in it so you don’t have to powder your face afterwards.
- Lancôme Teint Miracle in -idon’trememberthecolor-: This foundation was my first high end foundation I bought. This one also has a shiny finish which also makes it great for every day.
- HEMA BB Cream in 03: By far the best BB cream I have ever had. It even matches my skintone.
- MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Dark: Great one to keep in your purse. If your face turns shiny during the day, you can blot the greasier areas. It also contains a small amount of pigment so it blends in well with your makeup.
- MAC Pro Concealer Pallette in Medium Deep (NC40, NC42, NW40, NW43, Rich Yellow and Burnt Coral): I use this pallette to cream contour and remove the dark circles I usualle have because school makes me tired as hell and doesn’t let me sleep.
- MAC Studio Careblend Powder in Medium Dark: This powder has a sort of matte finish. Not all matte but it really does the job on all foundations that I have.
- Smashbox Contour Kit: I think this one is the best contour kit on the market. I don’t like the Anastasia one because it is in a carton box? I am not going to spend over €50,- for a few powders in a carton box because I know that if I put it somewhere (like on the sink) and there is water.. I won’t be happy..
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Cheeky Bronze: I fell in love with the color when I saw it, and I am in love eversince
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Shimmer in Champagne: Good one for everyday!
- Kardashian Beauty Intimate Spotlight in Burnish: I almost ran out of it, so I am not using it very much anymore.
- MAC Shimmer Blush in Peachykeen
- MAC Shimmer Blush in Peachtwist
- Smashbox Photo Finish 24H Eyeshadowbase: This is by far the best eyeshadow primer I have ever seen. If your shadows are on top of it, they won’t budge.
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara in Black
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
- HEMA Ultimate Lash Catcher
- Gosh Loose Pigments in Blaze: I don’t know if they still sell these but this color is amazing.
- Urban Decay Ink For Eyes
- Essence Kajal Eye Pencil in Black
Until now, these are the only ones I have. Planning to get some more in the future!!
- Urban Decay Naked 2
- Urban Decay Naked 3
- Urban Decay Naked Basics 1
I didn’t know where to place these products so yeah.
- Benefit GimmeBrow in Medium/Deep: Nice eyebrow gel. If your eyebrows are in nice shape.. Most of the time.. Mine aren’t
- Revlon Precision Lash Glue: Because these lashes also need something or someone to stick to
- Anastasia Dipbrow in Dark brown: Better for those days when your eyebrows don’t want to do their thing (which is almost every day)
- MAC False Lashes in 43
- Benefit Benetint: I love this product on school days. One product for the cheeks and the lips.
- Kardashian Beauty Lashes in Heavy Gaze
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in Dark Brown: For when you are in a hurry but your eyebrows act like poop.
So that is my entire makeup collection. I hope you liked this post. See you next time!