Today I am blogging from the balcony of our beautiful hotel in Gran Canary. I have this gorgeous view and now (10:37PM) it is really dark outside, but you can see the lights in the little city centre of Puerto Rico shine brightly. I will be blogging more about my stay in Gran Canary when I get back. Now, I will be telling you what I brought in my makeup bag (besides my usual foundation and brushes).
So these are the products I brought in my makeup bag:
- Urban Decay Ink For Eyes in Perversion: I really love this eyeliner. Especially in combination with my new eyeshadow primer. This eyeliner really stays all day. Nice to know: it is waterproof!
- MAC Lipliner in Burgundy: This lipliner gives my lips a really nice shadow effect when I use it with my Diva lipstick (also by MAC). Just like the lady who works at MAC did for me. Since she tried it on me, I am loving this look.
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara: This is my holy grail mascara. This mascara lengthens, volumizes and even curls your lashes, Besides that, it also stays where you have put it.
- Smashbox Contour Kit: Since I have bought this little kit, I am in love with it. It has these types of colors which works for every skintone. Even though there are just 3 colors in it. It even works for my skintone.
- Naked Basics Pallette: This pallette is pretty much my favorite from Urban Decay. Why? You can make so many different looks with just 6 colors. The combinations are endless. And when you go somewhere, you don’t have to carry your bigger Naked pallette with colors you might not even use.
- Smashbox Primer Water: I really LOVE primer water. You can use it under your makeup, on top of your makeup. It doesn’t matter, it makes your makeup stay where it is. And here in Gran Canary, you might need that spritz of refreshment during the day. Since it gets really hot in the afternoon.
- Benefit Porefessional: I am so happy I bought a smaller version of this. I didn’t had to bring the entire package! I love this product because this fills up the visible pores on my face. And if you want to look flawless during your holiday, girl, you need this.
- MAC Blotting Powder in Dark: With this weather, you might want to blot. This heat makes your makeup want to melt off. And besides that, blotting powder also keeps all of your makeup in place so you don’t end up with just one tint on your face which contains all the products you have put on your face.
- Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Eyeshadowprimer(damn long name): I haven’t stopped using this product since I have bought it. This stuff really makes your makeup stay on for 24 hours. Not longer not shorter. Be aware that you blend the product in within 60 seconds, since it doesn’t budge when it has set.
- Benefit Benetint: I kind of have a love/hate relationship with this product. At some days it looks really good as a blush, but on some days you can’t even tell i have put something on my cheeks. As a liptint, this is still awesome! Especially with a lipbalm on top(like my Baby Lips from Maybelline).
- MAC Matte Lipstick in Diva: This lipstick is like.. The love of my life. It looks good on me, I feel good wearing it. Oh! I just can’t live without it anymore. I did had a hard time choosing what lipstick to bring. Because my friend Manal sent the MAC Matte Lipstick in Sin to my house for my birthday(yes, I turned 22 last tuesday). But still, Diva has my heart. Maybe back in the Netherlands Sin can steal my heart.
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade: Forgot to grab this for the picture. But this product is also beachproof since it is waterproof. So don’t be scared that your brows wash off when you go into the water.
So that is it for today! I am going to look for my bf around here. Or I might as well eat some more chocolate because I am on a holiday(I know, I also eat a lot of chocolate when I am at work, don’t judge me!).